- Surprising and not so surprising findings in recent survey on tech trends in commercial real estate
- Why we need journalists and editors
- Another great solution for space search in the CRE marketplace
- TheCapRate brings technology to an often times misunderstood piece of the real estate puzzle
- Does Facebook work for B-to-B companies?
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Personalized! http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/21/yahoo-coo-enrique-de-castro-at-dld/ A groundbreaking idea? Not to many of us that have been focused on creating personalized web experiences for a while. It’s a natural evolution of where things have been and where they are going and it makes sense for Yahoo … Continue reading
More and more we are seeing example similar to Andrew Sullivan’s example as noted in this TechCrunch article: http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/02/andrew-sullivan-dish-publishing/ After mostly giving away their on-line content for free from the get go, most publishers are now second guessing that decision … Continue reading